News & Events
March 17, 2020
Dearest Friends and Family,
Psalm 91 “Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.”
We ask that you please stay safe and continue praying for all those affected by this virus. The status quo is causing us to make a few changes to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients and team while allowing us to remain open. The following is a list of current changes we are implementing now:
- Business hours will be adjusted to:
Monday through Friday | 8AM – 5PM
Saturday | 8AM – 1PM
Sunday | Closed
*If a pick-up or drop-off is needed outside of our new business hours, let us know ahead of time and we can make arrangements.
- Grooming Services are available Monday – Wednesday by appointment only.
- All pick-ups and drop-offs are encouraged to be curbside. Call us at 832-990-7297 and we can process payment over the phone and bring your pet(s) to you.
- Our Holy Express shuttle service will be in full operation. We can always pick-up & drop-off your pet within 10 miles for an additional $25
- Our disinfection procedures have always exceeded accepted standards for Pets and People. We will continue to practice this and ensure the front lobby is disinfected on a regular basis throughout the day.
Thank you for understanding. We are doing our best to keep everyone healthy and safe. The current plan is to remain open and continue to serve.
Psalm 91: 14 “Because he loves me, says the Lord. I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.”
At your service,
The Team of Blessed Paws